Want the ultimate performance and piece of mind from your MQB platform 2.0TSI? You’ve found it.
The new Racingline Stage 3 kit is a complete and well-thought-out turn-key solution that blends ultimate performance with peace of mind.
The kit is centred around a larger turbocharger, using the stock factory IHI turbocharger housing as a base with redesigned internals to safely accommodate the increased power level.
For you, this means piece of mind. Using the stock IHI housing ensures a low-lag spool on the turbo and installation is simple and worry-free, as it reuses every factory fitment, oil line and coolant connection – even the factory gaskets. No aftermarket fixings or adaptors.
- Racingline Stage 3 turbocharger*
- Racingline OEM+ Stage 3 ECU calibration
- Racingline turbo muffler delete
- Racingline high flow intake elbow
- Racingline turbo inlet hose
* Where the base vehicle is a GTI/VRS/TT with a stock IS20 turbocharger, a core charge of $2,000 will be applicable. For all other IS38 equipped vehicles, the core charge is refundable on receipt of your factory turbocharger.
** Power and torque measured on a Dynapack hub dyno in Brisbane. Standard performance data taken from Motor Magazine May 2017. Stage 3 performance data obtained by Harding Performance at Willowbank Raceway with a 2014 Golf R DSG fitted with Racingline Stage 3+, R600 intake system and Milltek Sport 3″ catted turbo back exhaust system.
Requirements (sold separately):
- Autotech uprated high pressure fuel pump
- Milltek Sport Large Bore Downpipe and Hi-Flow Sports Cat, or other performance 3″ downpipe with high flow catalytic converter
- Racingline Intercooler, or other performance intercooler
- Racingline R600 Intake System, or other performance intake system
- Harding Performance Stage 3 DSG software or Torque Control Heavy Duty Clutch Kit