Terms and Conditions
All prices are subject to change without prior notice. Prices shown are in Australian dollars and inclusive of GST and exclude shipping or other charges. We reserve the right to discontinue products as necessary because of quality, availability, price or other reasons.
Orders placed through our online store will be processed on the same day if placed before 12pm AEST. For orders placed after 12pm, we cannot guarantee that the carrier will collect the item(s) on the same day. If you order is urgent, please call us beforehand.
All returns must be within 7 days. A return authorization (RMA) number must be first obtained by calling Harding Performance on 1300 730 949.
A 25% handling and restocking fee will be assessed for each item returned unless you have made other arrangements with Harding Performance.
All return shipments must be prepaid. There are no refunds on shipping.
All returned items must be in as-new, resalable condition.
Any item that has been installed on a vehicle will not be accepted for return under any condition.
Please note that certain items such as turbo kits, spare ECUs, wheels, exhausts, or special order items are non-returnable or refundable. Special order items include engine internal components and not in stock Integrated Engineering components.
We try to keep backorders to minimum, however many Milltek Sport exhaust systems are made to order in which case you will be immediately notified after placing your order. If this is a time sensitive purchase, please call us for approximate shipping dates. Some items may be dropped shipped from the manufacturer.
Most Milltek Sport systems on backorder can be supplied within 2-6 weeks.
Most Racingline products on backorder can be supplied within 2-4 weeks.
Most Harding Performance products on backorder can supplied within 2-7 days.
Most Integrated Engineering products on backorder can be supplied within 2-4 weeks.
For special order cancellations, a 50% handling and restocking fee will be assessed for each item cancelled unless you have made other arrangements with Harding Performance.
All merchandise is in good condition when it leaves our shipping department.
If a part is lost (box broken open) or damage via transit, you should immediately notify Harding Performance and the carrier. ALL merchandise is shipped and insured for full value (unless chosen otherwise by the customer) and the responsibility for proper delivery is upon the carrier.
DO NOT return the damaged part(s) to Harding Performance without prior notification.
All items on this site are warranted to be free from defects in the materials and workmanship prior to installation.
No warranty will apply if and to the extent that a defect is caused or worsened by one or more of the following:
- Failure to inform Harding Performance of the defect or to have it examined by Harding Performance and a failure to give Harding Performance the opportunity to remedy it
- If the products have been subjected to misuse, negligence or accident or used in a vehicle for racing, rallying or similar sports
- If the products have been altered in a manner not approved by Harding Performance or installation of other parts onto products supplied by Harding Performance in a which has not been approved. This includes ECU software where the vehicle has been modified with Stage 2 hardware and the owner has failed to notify Harding Performance to have the software updated from Stage 1 to Stage 2. Also applies to DSG software where the software has been written to suit specific ECU software, stages or torque and the owner fails to notify Harding Performance.
- Non-adherence to instructions concerning the treatment, maintenance and care of the products or a failure to have the relevant vehicle serviced in accordance with Harding Performance recommendation
- The repair or maintenance of the products by a person other than Harding Performance or a person authorised by Harding Performance.
CLUTCH TERMS OF WARRANTY
This is a performance clutch on a non-standard vehicle, clutch warranty is limited.
Clutch is warranted for manufacturing faults and inhouse fitment only for 1 year.
If clutch is installed by another workshop there is no warranty on installation or fitment of clutch
No warranty on clutch damage due to launch take off
No warranty on clutch damage due to abusive driving
No warranty on clutch damage due to third party TCU Tune or ECU tune
1. The transmission is guaranteed for 2 years or 40,000 kilometers, whichever comes first, unless as noted on the invoice.
2. The transmission must be serviced by authorized dealer a year after overhaul; Transmission must be serviced every year or 20,000km
3. The transmission is reconditioned to exacting standards and is intended by the transmission technician to perform satisfactorily provided that it is installed, used and maintained according to the specifications listed in this warranty. WARRANTY IS VOID IF THOSE SPECIFICATIONS ARE NOT FOLLOWED.
4. Electronic components within transmission, including internal solenoids and mechatronics, will be guaranteed for 12 months or 20,000 kilometers, whichever occurs first. If new valve bodies or solenoids are fitted, they will be covered under the standard manufacturer’s warranty.
5. New or reconditioned valve bodies or solenoids warranty will be void if transmission fails and contamination occurs.
6. This warranty is valid if:
The transmission is installed in the vehicle by a VW qualified motor mechanic.
A new external cooler must be replaced in every vehicle. If transmission returns with debris from original cooler not being replaced warranty will be void.
7. This warranty will be void if:
The transmission is altered after being reconditioned by Harding Performance,
– is contaminated with water
– is damaged
– is used in any sort of competition, dismantled or tampered with.
– has been incorrectly installed
– abusive driving.
– excessive towing, towing or carrying load above vehicle specifications
– incorrect oil (other than those recommended by manufacturer)
– The transmission is not serviced a year after overhaul by Harding Performance.
– removal of engine and/or transmission from vehicle
– failure of parts other than those contained in the automatic transmission assembly that affect transmission e.g. radiator, cooler, cooler pipes, engine vacuum, electronic components, controls or sensors, engine control unit, transmission control unit.
– damage caused by accident or collision to vehicle
– failure to ensure proper maintenance and transmission services
– theft or illegal use of vehicle
– failure of hard parts including gear set, diff, shafts, drive hubs etc. Failure of second hand hard parts replaced if requested by owner or customer
– transmission operating/oil temperature over 130 degrees Celsius
8. Transmissions fitted to non-standard vehicles (outside manufacturer’s specifications) are expressly excluded from this warranty
9. A thorough diagnosis must be completed by installer or workshop before shipping or towing transmission or vehicle to authorized dealer. If misdiagnosis occurs transmission installer or workshop will incur shipping or towing and any other labour costs
10. All claims under these warranty terms must be reported to the original repairer before taking any action.
Please call for specific warranty information on each product. Each manufacturer may supply different time-frames for their products.
Harding Performance software will incur a $250 fee when upgrading from stage 1 to stage 2 or making other changes to the software.
Racingline OEM+ software will incur a $295 fee when upgrading from stage 1 to stage 2. The $295 upgrade fee will be waved with the purchase of a Milltek Sport downpipe through HP or our dealer network.
DMS software will incur a $295 fee when upgrading from stage 1 to stage 2 or making other changes to the software.
We make no claims as to emission performance for street or highway use. Some equipment is not sold for street use in any state. Harding Performance does not make any claims of street legal use of these products that are not intended for use on public roads.
We are not affiliated with Volkswagen Audi Group, Porsche AG, BMW, Mercedes Benz, AMG or any of their subsidiaries.
All original artwork is sole property of Harding Performance. Harding Performance is not responsible for errors on our website. Unauthorised duplication, transmission either electronic or otherwise is strictly prohibited. If you do find an error, please notify us via the Contact Us page.
Harding Performance does not encourage street racing and/or illegal racing on public roads. We encourage you to take lessons from your local racing schools and/or performance driving school(s) to better your knowledge of the use of your automobile and its handling capabilities if you do decide to race. Always remember to be careful while on the road and be courteous to other drivers. Last but not least…ALWAYS WEAR YOUR SEAT BELT!
The information, products, and services published on this web site may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein. Harding Performance, its affiliates and/or its respective suppliers may make improvements and/or changes in this web site at any time.
Harding Performance and/or its respective suppliers make no representations about the suitability of the information, products, and services contained on this web site for any purpose. Harding Performance shall use reasonable care and skill in carrying out the services contained in this web site. Harding Performance, its affiliates, and/or its respective suppliers hereby disclaim all warranties, terms and conditions with regard to this information, products, and services, including all implied warranties, and conditions, of merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement.
In no event shall Harding Performance, its affiliates and/or its suppliers be liable for any, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in any way connected with the use of this web site or with the delay or inability to use this web site, or for any information, products, and services obtained through this web site, or otherwise arising out of the use of this web site, (including, but not limited to loss of use, data, profits, savings or opportunities), whether based on contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, even if Harding Performance, its affiliates, or any of its suppliers has been advised of the possibility of damages. Except in relation to liability for death or personal injury for which no limit applies. Harding Performance, its affiliates and/or its respective suppliers shall be liable for direct loss arising out of the use of this web site, whether based on contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, up to a maximum of the total value of the transaction under which the claim arises for any one event or series of connected events. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
All information provided on the site is not guaranteed free from errors and may contain errors or be incomplete. All materials and information are an information source only. Harding Performance do not accept any liability or responsibility whatsoever for losses or damage to any person/persons or entity arising from the use of the information provided on this site.
No warranties, guarantees or any other means whatsoever are made as to the accuracy, adequacy, reliability, correctness, completeness or suitability of any information given whatsoever pertained in the website or by any other means.
Viewers or any prospective buyers are at their own risk for any buying decisions or any other means or intentions.
We deny all and disclaim any liability for any indirect, incidental or any consequential damages, including loss of any business, profits or any other losses and expenses, whether is based on breach of contract, warranty, tort, negligence or product liability.
All warranties, liabilities or any other condition whatsoever are disclaimed and denied. (Except those such as under the Trade Practices Act).
Harding Performance products are for race/Off-road use only, not road/street use unless otherwise advised.
For some late model cars, the CEL (check engine light) might be on after installation of after-market dump-pipe, headers and hi-flow racing cats due to the change of exhaust conditions. ECU tuning is recommended, please consult with Harding Performance regarding this matter. Harding Performance are not liable for an incorrect advice, product supplied, labour cost or any other cost that causes damage to your car, person’s/person or any other entity.
Harding Performance are not liable for any damages or faults caused whatsoever as an result of the any program faults, virus or any other internet or electronic risk which may prevail all internet users and transmissions.
Harding Performance does not sell, rent, trade, or loan our customer’s names, VIN number, email address or any type of personal information we collect. You may receive information from us including order confirmation, tracking numbers for shipping or other emails relating to your purchase. If you opt in to our e-newsletter, you will receive occasional email communication from us about new products and updates. Should you no longer wish to receive these, you can follow the link in the email to unsubscribe.