We all know that few upgrades make more difference to your car’s appearance and dynamics than its wheels.
The R360 is the latest stunning addition to the RacingLine Performance Parts range. Our long-time favourite ‘Cup Edition’ wheels have been the rim of choice for racers and track drivers for almost a decade. But now the R360 takes all their attributes of strength, lightness and the peace of mind of UK manufacture – and add in a large helping of style!
The 19″ Alloy Wheel provides a reduction in weight compared to its OEM counterpart, whilst maintaining strength in a stunning design. It is available in three finishes: Black, Gunmetal; and Silver.
As with all our wheels, the R360 is produced to the highest specification; manufactured in the UK to meet (and exceed) OEM standards and the reassurance of full TUV international approval.
- YOUR COLOUR CHOICE -Available in 8.5 x 19″ rim width and three finishes: Black, Gunmetal, Silver
- WEIGHT SAVINGS -At 10.7kg the R360 weighs 2kg less than a number of OEM wheels. This weight reduction makes a significant contribution to the ride, handling and response of any car through reducing unsprung weight.
- TUV APPROVED -Quality guaranteed following TUV testing for geometric accuracy, impact strength, structural fatigue and load rating requirements; specific to Volkswagen Group models.
- T6 HEAT TREATING -Our heat treating manufacturing process couples lightness with strength, which allows for the slenderness of the R360 spokes.
- MANUFACTURED IN THE UK -Manufactured in the UK using only the highest quality materials to ensure strength, safety, reliability and meet OEM standards
- UNQUESTIONABLE STRENGTH -Maximum wheel load: 650kg. ISO 7141 impact test load: 570kg. All fully track and road tested.
This 19″x8.5″ rim is suitable for all Golf 7 models and other MQB-platform cars, together with other 5x112pcd VWG vehicles. It looks simply perfect on these models, filling the arches to perfection.
The light weight of the R360 wheel makes a useful contribution to the ride, handling and responses of any car through reducing the all-important unsprung weight
The PCD is 5×112, with a centre bore of 57.1mm. In other words, the perfect dimensions for your Volkswagen Group car.
We recommend a tyre size of 235/35 R19 for these wheels to maintain wheel arch clearance. Note that for Golf 5/6 applications, where arch clearance is tight we would recommend a 225/35 R19 tyre.
The R360 wheel meets every critical international standard (such as the world-renowned TUV approval) for geometric accuracy and passing the impact requirements and structural fatigue requirements for specific Volkswagen Group models, along with often-overlooked load rating requirements.
The 19″ rim is a heat treated alloy wheel weighing 10.9kg (24.05lbs) per wheel for the 8.5″ rim width, whilst crucially still retaining the strength needed on road or track.
The wheels are supplied with replacement uprated wheel bolts and RacingLine branded centre caps.
There are no reviews yet.