An Australian Designed and Engineered Product
The Supaloy control arm system offers improved grip for better handling and performance outcomes by focusing on key alignment and dynamic handling elements.
Supaloy arm replaces stock steel VAG arm found on over 90% of all Audi, SEAT, Skoda and VW. Also replaces alloy Audi S3 arm*.
Harding Performance have rigorously tested the Supaloy control arm system in our previous Stage 4 MK6 Golf R with outstanding results.
HP Supaloy Control Arms deliver:
- Instantly noticeable performance upgrade
- More precise steering, better handling
- Increase in positive caster > 1.5 degrees
- Alignment correction adjustable ball joint
- SuperTrac anti lift for more traction and better power delivery
- Lighter, Leaner and less unsprung weight
- 44% Lighter than the stock cast steel arm
- Corrosion resistant
- Supaloy Knurled bore for superior grease retention
- Superior engineered polyurethane bushing, special 90+ Duro as specified by Harding Performance
- Bushing bonded direct to high-stress alloy bracket
- Special low friction stainless steel insert