An Australian Designed and Engineered Product
The Supaloy control arm system offers improved grip for better handling and performance outcomes by focusing on key alignment and dynamic handling elements.
Supaloy arm replaces stock steel VAG arm found on over 90% of all Audi, SEAT, Skoda and VW.
Caster Increase Alloy Arm with DuroBall Rear Bushing & built in Camber Change
HP Supaloy Control Arms deliver:
- Instantly noticeable handling improvement
- More precise steering, better handling
- 1 degree positive caster change per side
- Up to 0.5 degrees negative camber change
- SuperTrac anti lift kit included for more traction and better power delivery
- Lighter, leaner and less unsprung weight
- 38% lighter than the stock cast steel arm
- Corrosion resistant
- Superior engineered polyurethane bushing
- Bushing bonded direct to high-stress alloy bracket
- Special low friction stainless steel insert
Care needs to be taken with aggressively lowered vehicles with non standard tyre and wheel packages to avoid tyre/guard contact. The recommended lowered front centre of the wheel to the guard height for these vehicles to avoid clearance issues is 330mm. Height variations below this may require guard modification.
Download fitting instructions: ALOY0018K