Our Harding Performance heavy duty clutch and lightweight single mass flywheel kit combines the ability to handle upgraded power and torque you need for your modified 2.0FSI, without sacrificing driveability.
The kit begins with a premium quality clutch plate and pressure plate, which increases the clamp pressure above standard specifications. Combining this increase in clamp pressure, with a full faced premium quality clutch plate, and smooth engagement is achieved without extra pedal effort.
- Rated to 500hp/600nm
- Premium organic clutch plate material
- Upgraded pressure plate
- Low chatter lightweight single mass flywheel
- Complete kit with throwout bearing, assembly bolts and flywheel bolts
From the factory these engines are fitted with a dual mass flywheel. Our kit replaces this with a carefully designed single mass flywheel.
The single mass flywheel conversion;
- Improves the ability to dissipate heat from the clutch, which gives more life expectancy
- Replaces the factory type self-adjusting clutch with a conventional style clutch
- Single mass flywheel can easily be machined, unlike dual mass flywheels which must be replaced with the clutch as they wear at the same rate
- Lighter weight improves engine response and acceleration
This style of clutch is ideal for modified road cars used everyday with occasional strip use.
There are no reviews yet.