BILLET FUEL FILLER CAP
Make refueling a pleasure!
This is the ‘Screw-In’ version to sit alongside the existing ‘Push & Twist’ bayonet version that has been on sale for the last year.
This new ‘Screw-in’ Billet Fuel Filler Cap fits many models. In general this is for the older cars (of Golf 5/6/Scirocco/Audi A3 8P generation) plus some of the smaller cars such as Polo 6C/6R and UP. Along with the existing ‘Push & Twist’ bayonet cap, this means that we have cap fitment for almost every VWG car for the past 20 years.
The new cap has the same external appearance as the existing cap. It’s beautifully over-engineered in customary Racingline fashion with a newly-engineered ratchet system inside it to give an exquisite feel and beautiful appearance.
Nobody likes filling up, right?
– But our new Billet Fuel Filler Cap is beautifully over-engineered in customary Racingline fashion to give an exquisite feel and beautiful appearance. Makes pumping gas a little more of a pleasure!
– Machined from a solid billet of aluminium, lovingly hand-polished then anodised in glossy midnight black
– The design still allows you to prop the cap in the factory locater in the filler flap while you’re filling up
– Comes complete with new rubber o-ring seal and locating tag to match all the functionality of the plastic factory cap
– A new pressure relief valve integrated into the cap always maintains balanced tank pressure
– Closes with a satisfying engineered ‘click’ each time you fill up
PRECISION ENGINEERED FOR PERFECT PERFORMANCE.
Each cap starts life as a solid billet of 6061 aerospace-grade aluminium.
with the latest CNC 5-axis technology.
New integrated pressure relief valve
Polished, then gloss-anodised Midnight Black to stay beautiful year after year.
The screw-cap fits many slightly older or smaller VWG vehicles – some listed here.
If your factory cap is a screw-in type then this will be the correct fuel cap for you.
VW UP GTI 2016-2019
VW Golf 5 2005-2008
VW Golf 6 2008-2014
VW Scirocco 2008-2017
VW Jetta V GLI 2005-2011
VW Jetta VI GLI 2011-2018
VW Polo 5 6C/6R 2008-2018
Audi S1 2.0 TSI 2015-2018
Audi A1 2010-2018
Audi S3 8P 2006-2012
Audi A3 8P 2003-2012
Skoda Octavia II 1Z 2004-2013
Skoda Fabia II vRS 5J 2007-2014
Porsche 911 996 1999–2005
Porsche 911 997 2005–2012
Porsche Boxster & Cayman 986/987 1996–2012