OIL CATCH CAN SYSTEM
AUDI S4 I S5 I SQ5 I B9
3.0TFSI V6T EA839
Separate excess moisture and oil vapour to keep your intercooler and inlet tracts free from long-term oil residue build-up.
WHAT IT DOES.
The RacingLine Catch Can System features a complete PCV replacement block and internally-baffled Tank to keep your intercooler and inlet tracts free from oil residue build-up and provide clean airflow through the inlet manifold.
- Avoid oil build-up in your intercooler and inlet tracts, and keep clean airflow flowing through to your inlet manifold.
- 3 way baffled catch tank to effectively collect excess moisture and oil vapour.
- Complete PCV replacement incorporating beautiful billet oil filler cap, also removing the failure-prone PCV check-valve.
CATCH CAN FEATURES.
The catch can itself is constructed from extruded aluminium, which is then CNC machined for the best possible finish before being coated in our unique ‘Liquid Titanium’ anodised finish. All this is to ensure a RacingLine catch tank stands the test of time and retains its stunning looks.
- Dipstick for quick level-checking. Easy disassembly for easy cleaning throughout its life.
- The beautiful catch tank locates at the rear of the engine bay, adding a great dose of style to your car’s engine bay appearance.
- Pressed-aluminium mountings to locate can on rear of engine; includes an integrated mount point to retain factory engine cover.
SO WHAT’S IN THE KIT?
- Replacement PCV breather plate with oil filler cap
- 2 x internally-baffled separator turrets
- Baffled catch tank & oil dipstick
- 2 x catch can mounting brackets
- 2 x -6AN hose from separator turrets to catch can
- Norma breather return hose from catch can to inlet
- Fixing kit containing all required bolts & O-Rings
- Audi S4 B9 2016+
- Audi S5 B9 2017+
- Audi S4 B9.5 2019+ (excluding European TDI models)
- Audi S5 B9.5 2019+ (excluding European TDI models)
- Audi SQ5 80A 2017+ (excluding European facelift TDI models)
- Audi A6 C8 / A7 C8 / A8 D4 & all others with the 3.0 TFSI EA839