We have been working flat out over the past two years to develop what we believe to be simply the best ECU Software Upgrades in the VWG market, conceived from a very different approach. By bringing together a full suite of carefully developed software, all matched to work in perfect harmony with our ever-growing range of hardware, we truly believe that RacingLine Performance can offer customers the most complete range of upgrades for their VWG car.
Our new Software Upgrade range is named OEM+. This name reflects the investment that we’ve put in to developing our software in a new way = using OEM calibration techniques to deliver not only great power and beautiful torque increases, but also to uphold our responsibility to preserve the smoothest calibrations, within factory safety levels, whilst keeping economy good. It’s only by reprogramming the very basis of the controller itself that we can achieve the results we get – just as the manufacturers themselves work.
It’s what our engineers have been doing on our race, rally and track cars for the past 20 years, but taking this extensive experience and applying it to road cars.
KEY OEM+ FEATURES
- UNIQUE OEM APPROACH – Whereas most aftermarket tuners rely on some degree of trial and error to uplift a few variables in the standard map, our OEM+ approach is to start again from scratch and build each calibration up from there. Only by reprogramming the very basis of the controller itself can we achieve the results we get – just as the manufacturers themselves work.
- GREAT PERFORMANCE – By starting from scratch for each calibration, OEM+ achieves a very different level of performance. For us, it’s never just about winding up the peak power. We spend much more engineering resource ensuring a rich spread of torque and beautifully smooth delivery whilst always respecting engine protection levels.
- PEACE OF MIND – Through our manufacturer relationship, we are uniquely positioned to tap into a vast knowledge base and resources network. OEM+ software will never overstress the inherent hardware systems to the point of pushing turbochargers, cooling and other heat sensitive engine components beyond their intended use.
- MATCHED TO OUR HARDWARE RANGE – RacingLine’s Performance Parts range is the most complete on the market, and right from the outset of our OEM+ development, we have ensured that there is a perfect harmony between our hardware and software products. No other brand can offer you the reassurance of such a comprehensive ‘full-car’ tuning solution.
- UPGRADES FOR LIFE – Free upgrades on your car for as long as you own it. Sound good? So if you start with OEM+ Stage 1 calibration for your car, then whenever you choose to add our Performance Parts upgrades, we’ll give you Stage 2, 2+ and even Stage 3 Performance Software for free.
- RETURN TO ‘TRUE STOCK’ – Should you ever want to return your car to standard, the OEM+ system has the facility to return your ECU to ‘True Stock’, at any time.
Please contact us if your model is not listed.
|Model||Standard Power||OEM+ Power||Standard Torque||OEM+ Torque||Available Programs|
|MK7 Golf R/8V S3||206kw||260kw||380nm||485nm||Stage 1, 2, 3|
|MK7 Golf GTI/5E Octavia VRS/MK3 TT||162kw||234kw||350nm||430nm||Stage 1, 2, 3|
|Audi S1||170kw||234kw||350nm||430nm||Stage 1, 2, 3|
|MK6 Golf R/8P S3/MK2 TTS||188kw||235kw||350nm||427nm||Stage 1, 2, 2+|
|MK6 Golf GTI ED35||173kw||235kw||300nm||427nm||Stage 1, 2, 2+|
|MK6 Golf GTI/8P A3/MK2 TT/Tiguan||155kw||198kw||280nm||380nm||Stage 1 & 2|
|MK5 Golf GTI/8P A3/MK2 TT/Tiguan||147kw||198kw||280nm||380nm||Stage 1, 2, 2+|
|MK5 Golf GTI Pirelli||169kw||235kw||300nm||427nm||Stage 1, 2, 2+|
|6C Polo GTI||141kw||168kw||250nm/320nm||350nm/420nm||Stage 1 & 2|
|Audi A4/A5 3.0TFSI||200kw||287kw||400nm||480nm||Stage 1 & 2 (crank pulley)|
|Audi S4/S5 3.0TFSI||245kw||300kw||440nm||520nm||Stage 1 & 2 (crank pulley)|