Modern cars like the B9 Audi run a pretty stiff bodyshell. Load your car hard in the corners though, and the thin, pressed aluminium factory brace won’t be doing much to prevent chassis flex as the strut towers deflect laterally. The result? Imprecise steering input and a vague, disconnected feeling from the front end.
- The RacingLine Body Brace is a stiff, solid billet aluminium replacement which drastically stiffens the front end of the chassis
- By reinforcing and tying the front strut towers together, the brace helps to maintain proper suspension geometry under heavy cornering loads and provides consistent steering response, ensuring a more connected driving experience
- Despite the added stiffness, this improved handling performance comes without sacrificing any ride quality or introducing any additional noise, vibration, or harshness into the cabin
- Installation is simple, and is completely reversible
- The stunning appearance of the RacingLine Body Brace will finish off your engine bay to the standard the B9 deserves.
Audi A4 B9 2015+
Audi A4 3.0 TDI B9 2015+
Audi S4 B9 2016+
Audi S4 TDI B9 2019+
Audi RS4 B9 2017+
Audi A5 B9 2016+
Audi A5 3.0 TDI B9 2016+
Audi S5 B9 2016+
Audi S5 TDI B9 2019+
Audi RS5 B9 2017+