A racing spec engine oil for cars with atmospheric or turbocharged engines producing medium fuel dilution in the oil. Suitable for race or qualifying engines operating at high temperatures in a wide range of RPMs, including qualifying sessions, drag racing, race on tracks, single brand races, rally races, uphill races, etc.
- Double Ester technology: Maximum oil film resistance, balanced polarity, resistance at very high temperature.
- Friction Modifier: Maximum power output, decrease operating temperature.
- 0% shear loss: Stable oil pressure regardless of the conditions.
- Maximum anti-wear resistance, perfect engine cleanliness.
- 5W-40 grade allows excellent oil flow into the engine, fastest oil pressure set up, faster rev raisings and at the same time, high oil pressure at high rpm and high temperatures.