Brakes must of course ensure vehicle safety; that’s their main job. But ATE brakes can do more than that. With our low-dust Ceramic models, we have introduced a new generation of brake pads on the market that ensures reduced abrasion for perfect rim appearance and long life.
No more dust
Ceramic brake pads produce an absolute minimum of brake dust. The rims no longer need to be painstakingly cleaned and their value is permanently retained.
In the long run
As tests have proven, ATE Ceramic brake pads last significantly longer and reduce wear and tear on the brake discs. This reduces costs and heightens satisfaction.
With a good conscience
Less dust means less strain on the environment. That’s another reason why our low-abrasion brake pads are a real asset.
Features & benefits
- Significantly less dust formation
- Better rim optics
- Reduced brake pad and brake disc wear
- Greater comfort
- No brake judder
- Better environmental protection
- Reduced repair costs thanks to reduced service intervals
- High degree of safety
- Extensive product range for the front and rear axles
- Continuous expansion of the range
These also fit the following models as they come with Golf R brakes from factory:
- MK7 Golf GTI Performance Edition
- MK7.5 Golf GTI Performance Edition
- MK7.5 Golf GTI MY2019
Please provide your VIN at checkout so we can ensure these are the correct pads for your vehicle.